Sunday, August 24, 2014

I wonder how many lives 15 more minutes of fame might cost



George Zimmerman Arrested While Visiting Ferguson - National Report


Zimmerman is heard yelling something again, and finally the teens stop. One of the teens rather articulately asks Zimmerman to leave him, his friend, and his town, alone. "Sir, sir, we don't… we don't have an issue with you, sir. Please leave us alone," the younger teenager says in the video, while Zimmerman continues to rant about something in the background. "Mr. Zimmerman, I don't know why you're here in Ferguson, but It's pretty damn insensitive, you showing up here. This town's been through enough already, we don't need you here intensifying things, okay? And my friend and I didn't say anything to you."

"I have a right to be here. It's a free country, we're on a public street," Zimmerman angrily says to the teens. "Why were you following me? Why were you harassing me?"

"We did no such thing, Mr. Zimmerman. You were leaving the store and we saw you and crossed the street," the younger teen replies. "You followed us for a whole block. We said nothing to you and we were not following you."


No comments:

Post a Comment