Friday, September 17, 2010

Quick Tip:


Using the Apple Wireless Keyboard with your iPhone, iPod, and iPad

(Image courtesy Apple, Inc.)

Back in 2007, when the original iPhone was introduced, I was rocking out my Treo 650 and had pretty much dismissed the iPhone as a serious replacement, largely because there was no physical keyboard. Of course, as most iPhone owners have found out, the soft keyboard actually does a phenomenal job of overcoming both its own inherent shortcomings and those of its users. However, for long typing tasks, I still found myself reaching for my old, trusty laptop and its full keyboard. With Apple's recent announcement of support for Bluetooth keyboards in its more recent devices, I decided to try the Apple Wireless Keyboard with my iPhone 4 to see how well it would work. ...



No comments:

Post a Comment